GCU has an online portal with separate login credentials for students and their parents which enables them to track the students’ academic progress, pay fees directly, and keeps them updated with all the latest news from the University.
In this post, we will go through the steps on how to access the online portal, login and recover the password.
GCU Online Portal Login
Requirements for GCU Student Portal Login:
- PC/Laptop or Mobile Phone/Tablet with a good internet connection.
- GCU Student/Parent Account Username
- GCU account Password
To log in to Students portal:
- Click here to navigate to the GCU official website login page:
- Click on the Student portal option to proceed to the student portal.
- Enter the University E-mail provided by the university which looks like firstname.lastname@example.org and click Next.
- Enter the password in the next page and click on Sign In.
- Upon successful validation of the details, you will be logged in to the student portal.
- If you have forgotten the Password: Click on the Forgot Password option. You must enter your User Name in the next page. After successfully entering that information, a temporary password will be emailed to you. Using the temporary password, please create your new password promptly.
Did you know:
Grand Canyon University is currently the largest Christian university in the world.
To login to Parent Portal follow the instructions below:
- Click here to navigate to the University official website:
- Click on the Parent portal option to proceed to the parent portal.
- Enter your registered E-mail ID and password and click on login option.
- Upon successful validation of the details, you will be logged in to the parent portal.
If you have forgotten your Password:
- Click here to navigate to the Forgot Password page directly:
- Or you can click on Forgot Password option in the login page.
- Enter your registered Email ID. After successfully validating that information, a password reset link will be emailed to you. Using the password reset link sent to you on your registered email ID, create your new password promptly.
Benefits of using the college official web portal:
- Students can track their academic progress.
- Fees can be paid directly over the college website by securely logging in with account credentials.
- One can be updated with all the latest news from the university.
- Students can avail the study material relevant to their course by logging in to their account.
Grand Canyon was established by the Arizona Southern Baptist Convention in Prescott, Arizona on August 1, 1949, as Grand Canyon College. In 1951, the college moved to its current location in West Phoenix. In 2018, the university received approval from its ac-creditors to return to non-profit status, which became official on July 1, 2018.
The university offers various programs through its nine colleges including doctoral studies, business, education, fine arts and production, humanities and social sciences, nursing and health care professions, science, theology, engineering and technology.
You can dial 602-639-6205 for further queries.
We hope this post was helpful for you to Login to the student and parent portals. Cheers!!