The Home Depot Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. Participate in the Hope depot survey and stand a chance to win $5,000.
Home Depot Survey
- The participant must be a Citizen of USA and must be 18 years old or more.
- Should have a valid government ID proof.
To take up the survey you need:
- PC/Laptop or a mobile device.
- Good Internet connection.
- Latest receipt from Home Depot.
- Few minutes to spare.
Gold Medal Employees:
Since 1992, Home Depot has employed 570 Olympic hopefuls in its Olympic Job Opportunity Program. The program provided athletes with benefits and flexibility for training and competition.
Businesses and researchers across all industries conduct surveys to uncover answers to specific, important questions. These questions are varied, cover a diverse range of topics, and can be asked in multiple formats. Companies take customer feedback seriously and try to work on them for their continuous improvement and to provide a better customer experience. They help in an accessing the employee’s performance. To improve the product and services offered to the customer.
The “Home Depot 2018 Q4 U.S. Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes” begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on October 29, 2018. and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 03, 2019.
Quick survey guide:
- Complete the survey between 12:00 a.m. CT on October 29, 2018, and 11:59 p.m. C.T. February 03, 2019 by visiting the Home Depot website .
- When prompted, select your preferred language, and submit your zip code, then submit the unique User ID and Password located on the receipt obtained by making a purchase, return or exchange with Home Depot and click Next.
- Fill all the personal details such as full name, contact number, Email address and permanent address and then click Next.
- Complete the survey by answering a few simple questions regarding your experience with Home Depot.
- Click on Submit once you finish the survey.
- All the details in the survey need to be filled in to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Odds of Winning:
The odds of being selected as the Prize Winner will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period.
Did you know:
If you make a purchase at The Home Depot of more than $45, you are eligible for free home delivery. So, you can leave the hard work of carrying the heavy home improvement products and just sit back as it will come to your doorstep.
You can reach Home Depot by:
- Calling 1-800-553-3199
- Faxing 1-877-496-9470
- Emailing Home Depot Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing at the address below (please include your e-mail address and telephone number (including area code) with your correspondence along with the information needed to support your request): The Home Depot, Inc. Attention: Privacy Official Customer Care, 2455 Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30339-4024
About Home Depot:
Home Depot is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia.
The Home Depot was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978. The Home Depot’s proposition was to build home-improvement superstores, larger than any of their competitors’ facilities.
Home Depot operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the 32 federal entities of Mexico.
The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States, ahead of rival Lowe’s.
We hope that this post was helpful in taking up the Home Depot survey. All the best!!