United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. With UPS, you can manage your shipping, track your packages and print labels online.
In this post, we will go through how to register and login to UPS website.
One can register to UPS online account by following these steps:
- Click here to navigate to the registration page:
- You can register using your existing Facebook, Twitter, Amazon or Google account by simply selecting one of the options in the sign-up page.
- Or you can create a new account by entering Name, personal Email ID, User Name, Password and click on Sign Up.
- A verification E-mail ID will be sent to your personal Email ID upon clicking the Verify option in that Email your new account registration will be completed.
Did you know:
On an average day, UPS handles 20 million packages. FedEx, by contrast, averages north of 3.4 million packages per day.
Quick steps on how to login to your UPS account:
- Click here to navigate to the login page:
- You can login using your existing Facebook, Twitter, Amazon or Google account by simply selecting one of the options in the login page.
- If you have already registered to UPS account then enter the UserID/Email ID and Password in the required fields and click on Login.
- Upon validating the details you’ll be logged into your account.
When you access your UPS account online, you will be able to view the following:
2.The detail of your transactions (within the last 12 months), including payment history.
3.Important account messages.
When you access your UPS account online, you can perform the following functions:
1.Pay your bill for FREE online.
2.Update contact information including: billing address, email address, phone number.
3.Change your password.
5 Email Customer Service regarding account-specific questions.
UPS’ forwarding and logistics business provides services in more than 175 countries and territories worldwide, and includes worldwide supply chain design, execution and management, freight forwarding and distribution, customs brokerage, mail and consulting services.
The global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is a part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area.
Along with the central package delivery operation, the UPS brand name (in a fashion similar to that of competitor FedEx) is used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and retail-based packing and shipping centers (The UPS Store).
UPS’s primary business is the time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide. In recent years, UPS has extended its service portfolio to include less than truckload (LTL) transportation (primarily in the U.S.) and supply chain services. UPS reports its operations in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package operations, International Package operations, and Supply Chain & Freight operations.
- You can UPS Customer Service on: 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®)
- For international shipping, call 1-800-782-7892
- TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-833-0056.
- Trade Management
- International Import/Export Services: 800-782-7892
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions: 800-742-5727.
We hope the post was helpful to you in terms Registering/Login to the UPS website and understand the benefits.