Imagine your company had a facility where you can track your leaves, check your pay slip, opt-in for insurance and have an option of giving them feedback on which areas need to be improved to have a better work environment. It is a dream to many employees. Here at Kroger they have a portal/website where you can avail all these facilities at the click of your fingers.
Great people login
To access the employee portal, you need:
- A PC /Laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- Great People login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Did you know:
Kroger sold 265 million cage-free eggs in 2014. That accounted for 11.3% of total egg sales.
Great People Login Guide:
- Click here to navigate to the employee login page.
- Enter the Enterprise User ID and Password in the required fields.
- Next, click ‘Sign In’.
- Now you can access the information employee information and avail other benefits.
Note: If you do not have the Great People Login credentials, contact the HR department at your Kroger work location.
To change the password:
- Once your login is successfully, in the settings you can see Change Password.
- Click on the option and then enter your current password followed by the new password.
- Click on Submit, you will get a pop up stating that your password has been successfully updated.
- Use the newly created password to login from the next attempt.
Benefits of using the employee portal:
- You can apply leave directly from the from the portal and have a check with the leave balance.
- You can opt in for multiple insurance policies using the portal
- Can have a check with the pay slip to understand the salary better.
- You can help them provide a better work environment by giving the feedback through the portal.
Did you know:
The retailer is the largest florist in the world.
Kroger Co is an American chain of supermarkets and related retail businesses. In the early 21st century, Kroger was the world’s third largest retailer and the largest chain of freestanding supermarkets in the United States. Corporate headquarters are in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Kroger Co. traces its origins back to a business called the Great Western Tea Company, founded by Bernard H. (“Barney”) Kroger and B.A. Branagan in Cincinnati in 1883.
By the 1930s, street-corner grocery stores were being replaced by supermarkets, which were larger in size but fewer in number. The company assumed its present name in 1946.
In 1979 Kroger became the second largest supermarket chain in the United States. The company preserved its independence in 1988 by fending off a leveraged buyout bid by the Kohlberg Kravis Roberts investment firm. Meanwhile, the process of expansion continued. The Fred Meyer acquisition, completed in 1999, made Kroger the largest retail grocer in the United States. The Fred Meyer superstores sold jewelry and many other types of general merchandise in addition to grocery items. Even the standard Kroger stores typically included a pharmacy, and some also featured gas stations.
Kroger Contact Details
Below are the contact details of Kroger Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-576-4377
- Official website: www.kroger.com
This was all about the employee login portal of Kroger . For further inquiries feel free to use the comments section below. Cheers!!